7 Minerals In A Super Gem
Header image by Steven Thomas; Thyme Keepers Ltd.
Super Seven stone is often known as the Sacred Seven or more commonly as Melody stone. This is a sweet mineral mix with a good vibe that is known for its array of mystical properties. The mineral mix carries each of the properties of the crystals in this mix into one.
- Amethyst: A soothing gem that is known for stress relief, calming the nerves, and helping with sleep. I have one on my bedside table (an amethyst not a super 7). Amethyst is a stone for the crown chakra. .
- Cacoxenite: A very positive mineral that helps you see the good while empowering the other crystals in the mineral.
- Smoky Quartz: A gem that helps one to stay grounded, stay focused while also blocking negative energy.
- Clear Quartz: Known as the ‘Master Healer’ simply because it amplifies good vibes and helps those vibes flow continuously.
- Rutile or Rutilated Quartz: Rutile is a happy mineral–its actually a metal often found in various quartz crystals. It brings the energy of joy and happiness around you while also helping one to stay balanced.
- Goethite: This is a gem that helps you focus while staying in balance. It’s one of those that will help you to see clearly while making decisions. I
- Lepidocrocite: Helps you to remember that you are Divine–we all have the spark of divinity in us as even the Bible says we are made in the image of God. God, or whoever you choose to believe in, is with you and this gem is a gentle reminder of that.
Hi, I’m Johnna
I’m an artist from Shreveport, LA who learned the art of wire wrapping gems and minerals into jewelry from Grammy winning musician, Daryl Thompson, who became like a father to me.
He is the one who intrudoced me to the healing world of crystals and I have been learning every since.
This world is ancient but can be applied to modern day times.
My life is hectic–I work from home, am mothering a kitten who almost died, and am living the life of my dreams.
However, we always have to stay grounded and what keeps me grounded is working with the healing gifts of the mineral kingdom to create something.
Every single one of my jewelry designs has a person that is meant just for it.
Support This Blog for $1
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak shutting down my state, I am unable to ship jewelry at this time. I am temporarily shutting down my online business to keep myself and you safe.
However, I am going to continue making jewelry and blogging about my gems.
If you would like to support this blog for $1 (or any amount,) feel free and know that I am grateful for your readership and support regardless of your choice.
Thank you for reading my blog.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Garnet gemstones seem to have their own inner fire–glowing from deep within.
Did you know that garnet is being used in tires for both vehicles and aircraft? Learn about Garnetread, and this durable mineral.
Moissanite is a type of gemstone that looks like a diamond--it has the brilliance and clarity of one, but this gem comes from the stars. It gets its name from the French scientist, Henri Moissan, who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry. He studied the mineral that was...
Citrine, which is often mistaken for Topaz in the gem world, is a type of quartz crystal that is warm, inviting, and fiery. Metaphysically it is known for stimulating energy, helping one to resonate with the frequency of wealth and abundance. Quartz is known...
I have always wanted to include an Enhydro in my crystal, gem and mineral collection. Naturally, my first one is so unique that as a writer for CleanTechnica, it's kind of serendipity. CleanTechnica is the number one news site that covers clean energy and cleantech. I...
I remember sitting with Daryl in his shop one day while he was wrapping something in 14K gold-filled wire for someone. I'd just started learning how to wire wrap and was not anywhere close to the level I am at now. In fact, I was very self-conscious about my...
Hyalite opal is an unusual gem that is beautiful in its own way. Many contain trace amounts of uranium which enable the gem to glow under a UV light. I have a small piece in my own collection that I scored at a gem show in Atlanta back in 2019. Recently, I had a...
Black spinel is one of many types of spinel, but it has its own unique beauty and elegance. I have been able to get my hands on two beautifully cut gemstones and am debating on keeping one for myself. These gems (in my tweet below) are cut and faceted with the rose...
Topaz is a gem that has legends and science weaving together the brilliance of this gem. Earlier this year, I applied for a scholarship with the Gemological Institution of America. That got rejected--just found out today. I want to learn gemology--not so I can...
I have been wanting to review Maye Musk’s book, A Woman Makes A Plan for some time now. I actually planned to buy it but it came to me as a gift. This sat as a draft in my blog for a good minute. I think a part of the reason why was that I hope that I can write a...
As an artist, I love exploring different metals with my wirework. I’ve wrapped with both brass and bronze before and love how they look before and after they naturally oxidize. Many people have allergies or their skin turns green when wearing brass, bronze, or copper...
Elon Musk is one of the coolest people on earth. He cares about humanity and our planet so much that he invested his millions (now billions) into making our world a better place. Tesla and SpaceX are just two of his successful companies. Tesla is the world's best...