Moldavite Pendant in .950 Platinum

$125.00

This is a raw, uncut Moldavite wrapped with 6 inches of 95% Platinum wire. The other 5% is Ruthenium. This is the first piece that I have worked with platinum wire and I plan to use the funds from this sale to get more.

The pendant comes with a cord ready to wear.

See the video below for more shots.

1 in stock

Categories: ,

Description

moldavite in platinum

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Moldavite Pendant in .950 Platinum”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *