The Magic of Science
Pink Himalayan salt lamps are very pretty in your home as they give off a beautiful pink glow. They come in many shapes and sizes but they are more than just a pretty lamp. They are minerals. Salt is a mineral.Many people think its a fake technology but it actually is science. Salt is a hygroscopic mineral. This means that on a molecular level it soaks up water like a sponge. This is why you see salt rocks ‘’sweat’.
Water molecules also collect dirt, dust, pollen and other harmful particles that we breathe. So when the salt rock traps the water molecules it also takes in the junk.
When the salt is full of water it begins to sweat. This is where the ionizing tech of lamps come into play. Salt Lamps provide a low and continuous heat source that ‘’dries out’ the salt. In this process the salt releases negative ions which are good for us to breathe in.
5 Benefits of Pink Himalayan Salt Lamps
1. Purifies the air. By taking in the allergens in the air, salt lamps clean the air and ita great for people with allergies and asthma. I have asthma and I sleep better with my lamp in the room. However, its best to have 1-2 in every room of your home.
2. Negative Ions. Every day we are exposed to positive ions which saps energy from us. Negative Ions actually helpnus rest and be more energetic. I work full time and when I get home, I feel better. The air is better and I feel more relaxed.
FYI Positive ions are molecules that loses an electron and need to bond with something that fills the empty hole. Negative ions have that extra something. Another name for poaitive ions are free radicals which are known for causing various types of cancer.
3. Neutralizes EMFs. EMF is Electromagnetic Frequencies aka electromagnetic radiation. Along with Shungite, Malachite, and Black Tourmaline, salt also helps neutralize those yucky vibes.
EMFs come from your tech. How many people fall asleep with their phones in their hands? Negative ions from the salt lamp actually help neutralize those icky frequencies.
4. Low energy light source. Salt lamps only require a small low watt bulb. Most lamps come with the bulb and not only do they save energy but they are beautiful to look at.
5. Relaxing. Salt lamps are very relaxing and create a sense of peace and serenity in any room.
Do you have a salt lamp? What is your experience?
Jewelry $25 and Under
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.